Air Force Dads

Ok, so we now have a date and a job. Is there anyway to kind of predict where he'll be for tech school or just in general? Wesley's uncle had said something about him probably either being in FL or NV but I'm not sure. He said his job was F-15 Avionics so is there anyway to get some idea of how far away he'll be?

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was on the air force site and don't know how I found it, but I found some job descriptions. The two of them that came up on a search involving F 15 avionics and both listed the possible tech school locations as Keesler in Mississippi and Sheppard in Wichita Falls, TX. After that, who knows?
OH! Cool Job! =D His tech school's probably in sheppard and then i know Langley AFB Hampton, VA is big on avionics. Who knows though =O Yer recruiter should have better resources if you haven't already figured this out X-x; I am commenting Hecka late I apologizzeeee

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Mission Statement:

Provide support, encouragement, and knowledge to Airmen and their families throughout their journey together in the United States Air Force

Badge

Loading…

Members

© 2017   Created by Sgt Terry (Network Creator).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

AirForceDads.com is a private web community of Air Force Parents, Family Members, and Air Force supporters. It is not affiliated with the US Air Force.