Air Force Dads

Lesa Shelton's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My son also left on November 2. I asked his recruiter about graduation and the possi…"

Lesa Shelton replied Nov 10, 2009 to Graduation

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

"I was on the air force site and don't know how I found it, but I found some job desc…"

Lesa Shelton replied Jul 27, 2009 to Where's Wesley? lol

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Yes, now that I have calmed down, it seems like he may have been having a bad day an…"

Lesa Shelton replied Jun 6, 2009 to What the Heck

8 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

"I'm actually glad to know he is keeping this to himself right now. I don't want the…"

Lesa Shelton replied Jun 2, 2009 to What the Heck

8 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

"I had no idea. Wes didn't tell me this. He probably didn't want me to start freaking…"

Lesa Shelton replied Jun 2, 2009 to What the Heck

8 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

"Maybe it is because you are going through all of this right now, but your words are…"

Lesa Shelton replied May 18, 2009 to Total Panic

16 May 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Awesome! It is nice to hear good things about basic from someone who was just there.…"

Lesa Shelton replied May 6, 2009 to Airman Plumlee

3 May 29, 2009
Reply by sandra

"Stephanie! It is so good to hear from you! Thank you for the "inside" perspective. I…"

Lesa Shelton replied May 1, 2009 to Total Panic

16 May 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Um, sorry, I didn't realize my computer was still signed into this page as Gracie! "

Lesa Shelton replied Apr 27, 2009 to On The Road

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Rachel

"I am so glad you have a date to work with. Wes and I have been waiting what seems li…"

Lesa Shelton replied Apr 18, 2009 to Got a date for Boot Camp! Any ideas when Graduation would be???

6 May 4, 2009
Reply by Marty & Christi Weybret

RSS

Our Mission Statement:

Provide support, encouragement, and knowledge to Airmen and their families throughout their journey together in the United States Air Force

Badge

Loading…

Members

© 2018   Created by Sgt Terry (Network Creator).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

AirForceDads.com is a private web community of Air Force Parents, Family Members, and Air Force supporters. It is not affiliated with the US Air Force.