Air Force Dads

General Discussion (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From The Outside

So i figured i'd throw this up becuase though it's an "air force" website we're here to support and share with the families also whats goin…

Started by Michael light

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

first letter home

Talk about excited.. i was so happy when i called to see what was in teh mail and they said Stuff from Steph.. I got home faster then ever…

Started by Michael light

2 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

5 Days till I ship

With only 5 days remaining i took today as a business day. I Was still looking for my tax return which i was planning on that money for whe…

Started by Stephanie

2 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

I Leave for san antonio soon!

And i'm am so nervous! haha, I've been getting so excited too! My last day at my job is the 14th which means ill have around 9 free days. A…

Started by Stephanie

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Ashley

How Did You Find This Site

I Created this site so it was kind of easy to find. How did you find it?

Started by Sgt Terry (Network Creator)

4 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

The Youngest Ones

So, how do I handle this one? I got a shirt for my 3 year-old son with a fighter jet on the front. When he was putting it on for the first…

Started by Lesa Shelton

8 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Tracy

Air Force News

http://www.af.mil/news/

Started by Sunlitgoldpony

0 Jan 21, 2009

Air Force Radio News

http://www.af.mil/news/radio

0 Jan 21, 2009

AIRMEN - MAGAZINE OF THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

Here is a link to Airmen Magazine.....it comes out every 2 months....just click on links. You need Adobe PDF Reader to view them. It is a…

0 Jan 20, 2009

Things To Ask A Recruiter?

Things To Ask A Recruiter? Things they won't tell you, until you ask. Like, there is an 8 year commitment when you enlist. Steph was at th…

2 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Michael light

RSS

Our Mission Statement:

Provide support, encouragement, and knowledge to Airmen and their families throughout their journey together in the United States Air Force

Badge

Loading…

Members

© 2017   Created by Sgt Terry (Network Creator).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

AirForceDads.com is a private web community of Air Force Parents, Family Members, and Air Force supporters. It is not affiliated with the US Air Force.