Air Force Dads

General Discussion (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannon AFB

I just got orders for Cannon. I'm suppose to be there by 15 Jan. If anyone has info about the base or town, I would really appreciate it.

Started by Derek Beaver

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Sgt Terry (Network Creator)

Where's Wesley? lol

Ok, so we now have a date and a job. Is there anyway to kind of predict where he'll be for tech school or just in general? Wesley's uncle h…

Started by Rachel

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

Ocean City Maryland

Was a ton of fun. I got a good sunburn. Hopefully don't serve me with papers for destruction of government property. But i can still do my…

Started by Stephanie

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

Charge of Quarters

This weekend is pretty much Shot. Service before self FEr SURE. Basically Entry controller for the dorm. I watch people sign in and out, no…

Started by Stephanie

0 Jul 11, 2009

Happy fourth of July in the Nation's Capital!

The 373 TRS was released early on Thursday afternoon to begin it's fourth of july weekend. I'm fortunate to find myself with two Friends he…

Started by Stephanie

1 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by E.G.

How is Everybody?

Hi everyone, This is EG with navydads.com and I visit the site as much as I can to see how our Air Force is doing. I see it has been quite…

Started by E.G.

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Marty & Christi Weybret

What the Heck

Ok, I am practically in tears right now. I just spoke with the recruiter who is temporarily handling the duties at the office my son is aff…

Started by Lesa Shelton

8 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Lesa Shelton

Total Panic

I've made peace with my son's decision to join the Air Force, I am proud and I think he has made the right decision. Or so I thought. On th…

Started by Lesa Shelton

16 May 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

On The Road

Today is the second day of driving... Stephanie's Mom, Her mom's Boyfriend (Scott), and myself are getting ready to leave Biloxi, Mississip…

Started by Michael light

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Rachel

Got first base assignment!

Michael called Friday to let us know he was assigned to Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. We are from North Idaho almost to the Canadian b…

Started by Lori Kaye Gaboury

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Our Mission Statement:

Provide support, encouragement, and knowledge to Airmen and their families throughout their journey together in the United States Air Force

Badge

Loading…

Members

© 2017   Created by Sgt Terry (Network Creator).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

AirForceDads.com is a private web community of Air Force Parents, Family Members, and Air Force supporters. It is not affiliated with the US Air Force.